ECOSMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- At Evolutix we are technology neutral and work with clients to develop the optimal solution for their application, so while we are not beholden to any one brand or technology, through experience in design, installation and support of many different technologies, there are some technologies that we feel are superior, our preferred technologies can be found in our “Partner”section.
- A core element of our solution is the communications backbone and we have done a LOT of due diligence on many different systems and have decided on standardizing on the EcoSmart energy management system, in part because it’s a very stable platform and we have had a lot of success after deploying it in many thousands of rooms but also because it’s versatile, can be enhanced and we have software developers who have been trained and certified in working with EcoSmart products and EcoCentral web interface.
- Below are several of the components we commonly install and associated product data sheets.
- EcoSmart Products: All EcoSmart products are simple and intuitive to use and operate, they were originally designed for use in hotel guest rooms, where simplicity is a critical principle to live by for technology to be successfully adopted. Devices are discrete and include intuitive and easy to use thermostats with easily legible displays and clearly labeled buttons with positive tactile response to confirm button presses. Uncompromised Comfort & Savings, the patented Recovery Time Algorithm ensures that the system saves as much energy as possible while the room is vacant, and ensures guests will never walk into a room that’s uncomfortably hot or cold.
- The EcoSmartnetwork can be leveraged to allow other technologies such as door locks, automated signage that can include integrated property management systems, electronic locks, Intelligent Doorbell, and integration of motorized shades, curtains, shutters, etc.
- EcoCentralis a cloud-based data storage, reporting and analytics interface that provides real-time monitoring and reporting and provides complete control of individual guest rooms, groups of rooms, individual buildings and portfolios. EcoCentral lets authorized staff to view and manage maintenance alerts, track energy savings, & monitor ROI as well as identify HVAC units that may be malfunctioning - allowing engineering resources to be deployed selectively and proactively while ensuring continuity of comfort; identify units that may be malfunctioning; facilitate load balance rotation; view energy savings; create and manage alerts; and much more:
- EcoCommander – is a network-edge gateway server that proves real-time data aggregation, reporting, and management of the EcoSmart product suite.
- EcoConnect+ - serves as integrated energy management coordinator of the devices connected to the ZigBee network, managing approximately 20-100 thermostats. Each EcoConnect is wired with Ethernet cabling to the EcoCommander.
- EcoTouch+ - digital capacitive touch wireless thermostat with internal occupancy detection offers a flexible energy savings solution with a sleek, ultra-thin and modern design. The EcoTouch+ offers complete freedom to install anywhere. And when room renovations dictate relocation, moving the thermostat only takes a few minutes.
- EcoInsight+ – an energy management thermostat with a built-in occupancy sensor and optional ZigBee® capability. The EcoInsight+ provides access to tools that constantly monitor and control your energy savings. It is easily programmable and is simple to install on packaged terminal air conditioners, fan coils, heat pumps, split systems, and more.
- EcoSource+ - a very powerful HVAC controller that offers flexible deployment options for many types of HVAC equipment. The EcoSource+ communicates with both an EcoAir Remote Display Thermostat or with an EcoTouch+ and directly with the EcoCentral - the integrated energy management coordinator.
- EcoSense+ - remote occupancy sensors are a room management system for motion, body heat and ambient light level to ensure accurate occupancy detection. The EcoSense+ may be hardwired or communicate wirelessly with a ZigBee Standard Power module.
- EcoContact+ - is part of the room management system that wirelessly recognizes when entry doors, patio doors, and windows open and close. It then transmits that data to the thermostat, which is programmed to act accordingly, in the manner defined by you.
- EcoGuard - The ZigBee-enabled outlet that can control lighting, media centers, and most other electronic devices. The EcoGuard relies on user input via the EcoCentral (cloud-based interface) to manage and monitor current.
- EcoSwitch - is an individually addressable integrated energy management light switch. It controls lighting with commands from an EcoSmart thermostat or occupancy sensor, an EcoCentral schedule, manual command or hotel Property Management System that determines sold/unsold room status.
- EcoCare Support: EcoSmart systems rarely have things that go wrong but since your building is available 24 hours a day 365 days per year, so are we. Our Call Center is staffed with native English speaking and a few fluent Spanish agents who are based in Milwaukee (WI). We offer three different levels of EcoCare service and support options, a la carte options to customize EcoCare services to satisfy specific client needs are also available.
- The Support Agents at the Network Operations Center are constantly monitoring all aspects of an implemented system. All network elements as well as software components are monitored individually and collectively to assess performance and ensure the highest system reliability.
- Learn more Ecocare Brochure